Re: Squareback in TV ad

They have this ad on over here in the UK advertising bodyform sanitary
towels, only over here it shows the guy going at the squareback with the
angle grinder and removing the roof. I wonder how far they got down the
country roads before the body started to sag all over the place.

Damian
In message <2871AD58CA@jhb2.pwv.gov.za>, Renier Marais
<JHB2I06@jhb2.pwv.gov.za> writes

--