[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [New Search]

Re: 3/ 3: type3-d Digest V98 #163

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 20:47:03 -0500
From: Greg Merritt <gregm@vwtype3.org>
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: Ayuda del tipo 3 en =?iso-8859-1?Q?espa=F1ol?=
Message-Id: <l03010d01b1d172dcb6c7@[209.18.27.72]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Jose Luis: que paso'  mi amigo mira mi nombre es emilio aguilar de
     cordova veracruz Mex.  resido en Redwoodcity California   USA.

En respuesta asus preguntas sobre su type III;
        Las corasas de refrigerasion (cooling Thin in gringoland)
        las puedes encontrar en un deshuesadero disloque or panteon de
     carros viejos, o como les llamen en su pais.

Yo tengo un 1967 Fastback VW type III que estoy reparando asta ahora
     lo tengo todo desmantelado lo voy a dejar como nuevo un poco mas
     deportivo de lo original,  yo me la paso en los panteones de carros
     viejos en mi tiempo libre buscando partes que me puedan servir.

disculpa la octografia.

>Hola  amigos del VW tipo3,
>        Tengo un Fastback 1600TL del a=F1o 1966, lo estoy reparando, me he
>encontrado con un problema en el motor, las corazas de refrigeraci=F3n del
>motor no estan completas, desearia m=E1s informaci=F3n sobre el tema y si
h=
ay
>algun colega que quiera ponerse en contacto comigo, me llamo JOSE LUIS soy
>de Gran Canaria Espa=F1a y mi direcci=F3n en el correo es E-Mail: Serican
>@nexo.es
>  Saludos.-

Here's a translation, courtesy of babelfish.altavista.digital.com!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello friends of the VW type 3,

I have Fastback 1600TL of year 1966, it I am repairing, I have
found with problem in motor, armors of refrigeration of motor not estan
complete, desearia more information on subject and if colleague is algun
who wants to put in contact comigo, I am called JOSE LUIS I am of Great
Spain Canary and my direction in the mail is email: Serican @nexo.es
Greetings. -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

("Refrigeration armor" sounds much better than "cooling tin," eh?)

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 20:54:03 -0500
From: Greg Merritt <gregm@vwtype3.org>
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: Brasilia master brake cylinder
Message-Id: <l03010d04b1d1757f5543@[209.18.27.72]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Title says it all.  A fellow in Alabama is looking for one.
Anybody got ideas???

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 21:08:51 -0400 (EDT)
From: Greg Merritt <gregm@vwtype3.org>
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles. Oh. Yeah!
Message-ID:
<Pine.LNX.3.96.980714210608.10160B-100000@maria.yourwebhost.com>
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

O.k. -- I'll bite.  Not quite what you asked, but... I did 6,125
miles in 15 days in the '71.  (Well, my wife drove about 300 of those
miles [she didn't have a license] and three days were idle, with not much
driving to speak of.)  It was a bit of a tour from Michigan to Northern
California, down to San Froncisco, L.A., Dallas, back to Michigan.  Great
trip!!!

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 21:18:20 EDT
From: noddaz@juno.com (scott a keck)
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: window rubber ?'s
Message-ID: <19980714.201059.8343.0.Noddaz@juno.com>

On Tue, 14 Jul 1998 17:56:00 EDT ZzZxXt3@aol.com writes:
>  I have a 68 fastback. The rubber around the 2 quarter windows in the
>rear is
>stock with the chrome piece around it. I was wondering how tough this
>is to
>take out, and
>how tough it would be to put the glass back in with "cal" look,
>non-pop out
>rubber??

>Thanx
>Chris
You can do this but be forewarned...  As far as I know the pop-out window
seals are not available anywhere...  And pop out windows do wonders for
the ventilation!!!

Scott Keck
71 Fastback, one tire in grave

_____________________________________________________________________
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]