PARTS PARTS PARTS PARTS

Well all, I still have a stack of early gauges for sale along with early
switches, late switches, suspension rubbers, and coming soon, the entire
line of  all TYPE 3 suspension rubbers in Nolathane! Pictures will be on
my web page in a week or so!

If anyone needs anything are in Australia or like dealing out of the
country (as 90% of you are from the US of A), mail me back. I have a lot
of stuff to sell of very cheaply. Offers considered.

Aaron.