Re: Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles. Oh. Yeah!

	O.k. -- I'll bite.  Not quite what you asked, but... I did 6,125
miles in 15 days in the '71.  (Well, my wife drove about 300 of those
miles [she didn't have a license] and three days were idle, with not much
driving to speak of.)  It was a bit of a tour from Michigan to Northern
California, down to San Froncisco, L.A., Dallas, back to Michigan.  Great
trip!!!

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle