Rusted Floor Pan

Just joined the network. Have a '71 Squareback that has some serious rust
problems underneath. Looking at what my options are regarding repairs: 1)
replacement of underneath parts if they are available and not cost
prohibitive, or 2) looking at repairs to the spots (and there are several).
Anyone know source of replacement part(s) and what is reasonable purchase
cost? Live in central Mississippi, and it is tough to find folks who know
what your need and can do work on these type vehicles. I am not equipped or
know how to do the major type work on the old car, but I am one who thinks
this car is part of the family. Bought the car brand new in '71 in
Leesburg, Florida. The old car has hauled two kids around the southeast on
many trips, and those kids are now grown with kids of their own. Just don't
want to think of scraping her - just yet that is. Help a fine old vehicle
and someone who cares - if you can.   Hickernut