(no subject)

Hello all.  my friend and i are buying to '73 type 3's. One is a square back
and the other is a fast back.  The motor from the SB has been put in the FB
and there is no tranny in the SB.  My question is this:  what type of motor
and/or tranny, from what year, from what kinds of cars will fit in the SB.
Please help me if you know...I am new to the type 3 and volkswagen hobby.
Please note that the SB will not be a daily driver and i am not limiting the
motor to 'daily driver' limits, therefore, any radically sized motors are also
an option.  Thank you.

 shawn
  '73 squareback (soon, I hope)