Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles. Oh. Yeah!

Hi everyone. Im in debt, My 71 Squareback is running better than ever,
white smoking tires and im happy!
I was wondering about how many miles per month everyone drives on their
squarebacks,fastbacks and stuff.
Since about a month ago i have drove way over 1700 Miles. I lost track.
But at least that. Not to mention the set of points, Cap, Rotor Button,
Fuel Filter (Every 500 Miles to 1000 on my car), And even a electric fuel
pump. Its kickin again. Now i just need to rewire my chokes! hehe.

I still deliver pizza all of the time but in the downtown area which is
where i work now i cant deliver in my 71 because it will fry my motor
there sitting all of the time so im driving their trucks. They closed
down my local local location I was at.

Have Phun in the Phat City of Cincy.
hahaha. I must be happy huh.

>From Chris Swafford:www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/4265/
537Buckeye 36LSB  S.W. Corner of Cinti,Oh In the Hills
71'Beautiful stock Squareback half in primer with ass kickin RIMS!
73'Squareback (More than solid)Rear end hell! Any Suggestions? Im still
going crazy here!!!!!!!!!!!!
68'Bug w/swingaxle (I hate thoes)Oh well!

If your into C.B. Radios and old Stuff Try
www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/lab/8117/

In pretty sure thats what it is!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]