Re: MY Inventory & what I need

I may be interested but i would like to ask some guy here locally first
but it would be a possibility. If you get on my web page you can see on
the original engine where its cut up at. . Im getting ready to redo my VW
stuff on my site because of loading time for the slower users. hehe. but
i may be interested in that lid. I would give me a good 2 weeks though.
My bills are eating me up right now because i been to generous on my
Volkswagens.

Cyall l8r

>From Chris Swafford:www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/4265/
537Buckeye 36LSB  S.W. Corner of Cinti,Oh In the Hills
71'Beautiful stock Squareback half in primer
73'Squareback (More than solid)Rear end hell! Any Suggestions?
68'Bug w/swingaxle (I hate thoes)Oh well!

On Sun, 12 Jul 1998 19:52:42 -0400 "Charles E. Whitney"
<clncrew@erols.com> writes:
>Hi,
>
>Have you found an engine lid?  I have one, it is ugly, but not all cut
>up.  Top is has surface rust from sitting outside, and the underside
>"foil"  is a mess, but it is whole.
>
>Let me know.
>
>Charlie Whitney

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]