RE: rough idle and Relays!

There's a relay under the dash, looks just like the small one under the
back seat (actually, they are identical)
It basically lets the computer turn the fuel pump on and off-  when you
first turn the key on, the back one will click, then the front one, you
may hear your fuel pump (my new one is noisy- my old one wasn't) for a
second, then anothing click and the pump will turn off.  So its:
turn key
back click
front click
wrrrrrrr
front click

The pump will also run while your starting-  but I can never hear it
over the engine....
if you don't always have a wrrrrr, then its a fuel pump problem.  Have
you checked your fuel pressure lately?  Don't feel bad-  me neither.

if you don't always get the click, then check the connector in the
engine. Its a single lead in a weird rectangular box that connects a
wire than enters the loom at about 11:00 snoopy-and-the-red-baron-time.

Can you tell I did this day before yesterday? :)
-rj