An known problem

Hello to you all.
Well, you all known my old problems with my car so I tell you
the developmemts.
Remember I have a high rpm cut off, so, after replacing the entire ignition

system I check the plugs and I have notice a carbon deposit on them so I
decided
to rebuild the carbs and replace the spark plugs, well IT DIDN'T HELP, in
fact
there was a spiting and blowwing from the left carb and the engine didn't
respond when I pull the plugs wire (no' 3 and 4). So I replace the left
carb with anther
one (I have another 4 in the stock)but the problems remain.
I called to my girlfriend brother and he came to my place to listen to the
engine
and he told me that I have a barn valve or a warn valve site and that
becuse the
gas in the oil problem I have 2 month ago.

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!

If you have ANY suggestion please email it (I'm going to pull the engine
off the car
this fraiday and check the heads).

P.S.  I have check the compression, 140 all pistons - anather info to the
riddle.

Assaf
70' Notch (till now a daily draiver)