rough idle and Relays!

Greetings to all;
my stock 70 sq started idling irratic coupla weeks ago,so I figured bad fuel
filter and promptly replaced it. Well, it still runs like crap! Now here a few
observations from someone who is very new to T3's or FI and its relays &
stuff,so pls forgive my ignorance here.
- Acts up almost always when warm, usualy 1st sign is bad idle,followed by
irratic    running and sometimes out right quitting. Wait 1/2 hr or so and it
starts sgain.
-While all this is happening you hear.. klick..klick somewhere under the dash
now and then.
-When it decides to run ok,usually you hear klick..vooom at first click of
ignition
  when it dont feel like it you hear klick but no vooom, then you know it wont
start.
Is it the Relay(s)?  where is it? can I replace it?  who has it? any clues
appreciated, this baby is my daily driver. TIA
HB