Re: Gravel guards from T3D question.

We talked to the  guy at T3 Detectives about the Gravel guards.  They're $150
including  shipping.  The guy said they attach with 4 countersunk stainles
screws and that they look great.  We would have bought them, but he also  had
a set of 4 NOS T3 bumper supports (Over rider supports, but no hole for over
riders) so we bought those instead.

maybe we'll get the gravel guards next time

Hope this helps

Matt

71 Square
71 Notch