Re: hey big AL?

<< Oooh! Oooh! I'm gonna be in Pasadena, Texas doing an installation next
 week.  Maybe we can all meet up somewhere.  I had planned on trying to
 get out and see Big Al during my travels in the Houston area, but
 getting to check out a new notch too?  Sounds like a good time to me.
 My tentative schedule is to arrive in Houston on Tuesday or Wednesday of
 next week and stay until no later than the 23rd.  If I finish early
 enough, I'll be visiting relatives scattered about the state.  Please
 e-mail me back and we'll meet up.  I'll have my new digital camera with
 me so we can share with the rest of the class.

HELLO JAKE!
so when are you actually going to be there because we are planning on leaving
the 16th and have to be back on sunday for the mile high nationals in denver
the 19th. so jake let me know and Ill let you know.

also we will have a quick trip so we can only stop for a little while. we
really dont know where we will stay yet. so as we get closer, we can let
everyone know on the list! :)
mike shaffer
63 1500 notch standard
66 square
71 ghia
 AND ...SOON .... TO .... ARRIVE... A..........64 1500S NOTCHBACK!!!!!!!