Re: i need a muffler

> I'm in search for a muffler for a '69 square.  Are there new knock offs
> being made? how much? and where can I find one?

I understand that these have not been made for many years, but they
are still lurking out there.  Check with some of your local muffler
shops, often someone will still have one hoping someone like you will
come their way.  VW swap meets are also a good place to find them.

If you have no luck locally.  I have everything you need for your 69.

Jim