problem-advice-2 year olds

	An unmentioned and unfortunate side effect of my FI transplant
is that carbbed engine was sitting on the ground  about 10 feet behind
us while we worked.  My 2 year old wanted to fix the car just like daddy
and proceded to put nuts, bolts, washer, and I think a socket or two
down the dipstick hole.  Any advice?  I'm going to play the 'magnet on a
string' game.  Any other ideas?

	-rj