Re: Liquidation sale

> I have a 64 Notch on a rock solid 68 Auto pan.  No interior, has all
> glass, new rebuilt longblock(needs carbs), all panels there, converted
> to 12v.

This is the first reference I have ever seen to a 68 AT.  While VW
claimed that the AT was introduced in europe in mid 68 and in the US
in 69, I have never seen one, nor has anyone on this list come up
with one before now.

Are you sure the pan is a 68 (third digit of VIN=8)?  I'm almost
sorry to hear that the 68 AT gave its life for the notch, but c'est
la vie!

Jim