Re: hey big AL?

Oooh! Oooh! I'm gonna be in Pasadena, Texas doing an installation next
week.  Maybe we can all meet up somewhere.  I had planned on trying to
get out and see Big Al during my travels in the Houston area, but
getting to check out a new notch too?  Sounds like a good time to me.
My tentative schedule is to arrive in Houston on Tuesday or Wednesday of
next week and stay until no later than the 23rd.  If I finish early
enough, I'll be visiting relatives scattered about the state.  Please
e-mail me back and we'll meet up.  I'll have my new digital camera with
me so we can share with the rest of the class.

Jake Kooser