Re: type3-d Digest V98 #156

A note regarding the issue of fiberglass pan sections going around the list,
has anyone tried using replacement sections designed for a Ghia? I have been
told by a Very reputable restoration place that they will work, due to the
fact that they are quite a bit wider than the Bug versions and have factory-
like stampings, These are fairly cheap (I think under $100 for both) and
available from any of the better Ghia supply houses.