Liquidation sale

--- Begin Message ---
I have a 64 Notch on a rock solid 68 Auto pan.  No interior, has all
glass, new rebuilt longblock(needs carbs), all panels there, converted
to 12v.        I also have a 67 Square with a new longblock (semi-hemi
heads, mild cam, exhaust ports relieved), has limited interior, solid no
rust pan, all working electrical, new tires, needs starter.     Also
have second 67 Square body on rolling chassis with all panels.  I am
willing to sell the entire package for $3000.  I do not know if you are
interested, but I saw the add for a Notch.  All three cars have
production history paperwork.

I live in southern Idaho.  If interested, please contact Brian.

Brian Fye
zoofye@micron.net

--- End Message ---