Fibreglass fenders???

Hi all,

With all this fibreglass talk going on, I was wondering if there is a place
out there that provides fibreglass parts for the Type 3s.
Specifically, I've been looking for some front fenders for my '71 Fastback,
and the only lead I have so far involves spending at least $500 (US) per
fender, which is quite a bit more than I want to spend.

Thanks for any info you might have,
-Nico
'71 Yellow-Bellied Fastback