Re: type3-d Digest V98 #151

<< Hi,

  Well after finishing up replacing the brake lines to the rear today,
 I went to bleed them. Undid the bleeder valve...put the hose on, and went to
 pump the pedal......no fluid came out. Pumped it about 25-30 more times and
 nothing. I tried this on the FL, RL and RR. The resovoir is full, and only
 the side for the front went down a little....because when I opened the valve
 some ran out. I know its going to the back because I undid the connection
 from the  new tube a little and some came out. Whats going on??? Everything
 on the front end is new and clear from obstructions, as well is everything
 from the
 MC back up to the rear flex lines. I was careful in keeping the lines clean,
 so I hope they are clear. When I pushed the pedal, it made kind of a gushing
 sound, and the pedal feels very mushy even after all those pumps.........

 I know someone out there in T3 land has to know....

 PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Im @ my wits end!!!

I would pull out your bleeder valves and check that the pinholes that get
screwed into the brackes are clear and open, believe it or don't, I've
actually bought a set for a friends car and gone home before insecting, only
to find 1 of the four had a hole, the others were blanks? Go figure, crappy
Brazilian parts