Re: rear engine mount

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Adney <jadney@vwtype3.org>
To: type3@vwtype3.org <type3@vwtype3.org>
Date: Thursday, July 09, 1998 18:13
Subject: Re: rear engine mount

> any one know where I could find a rear engine mount for my 68 Square I got
> almost all of the other parts I need tracked down except that.

You could use the part from any year upto or including 68.  OTOH, it
really doesn't do anything, so you really can just do without it.

Jim
I see where that is true but I figure if  Vw put it there in the first place
there might be some slight need for it. I really Doubt they put it there if
it wasn't needed, 'cause I think it would be cheaper to leave it out and
that would have ment more money for VW ( every penny counts)

James