Plastic Seat Rails and other parts

Thought I would update all on the rails.  J_Gurrola claimed all of my seat
rails and has sinced laid first rights to my aluminum sill plates and my lower
rocker trim and clips.  I did get all of the dimensions and stuff for the
rails for reproduction/replacement.  The rails are actually an injection
molded plastic part with a lot more details in them than I had envisioned.
Making an exact repro would be very expensive, particularly for the low volume
that we would need.  I do think that a suitable replacement can be made much
more inexpensively from sheet teflon or other material.  I will keep everybody
update on the progress of this one.

As for the other parts, I am going to be removing much of the stock trim and
interior parts from my 71 Fastback.  Let me know what you need and we'll try
to work something out.

Later,
John Jaranson
71 Fastback (to be mildly customized)