T3 Catalogs

To all VW Restorers:
I have an OFFICIAL VW Type 3 Parts List that I'm willing to
sell copies of.  It lists every part used in any T3 (311-314: 361-364)
broken down by the major groups:
Even tells you the colour combinations used from year-to-year.
It's over 650 pages of parts information on the Type 3.

The way I'm going to price it is, From now, July 9, to July 16, I will be
taking the names of people who are interested in getting a copy of this
book.  Seeing how many copies I need to produce, the more copies
ordered, the cheaper the coping cost, the cheaper the price will be.
Don't worry, before I do anything, I will let you know the cost of the book
plus
any shipping costs.

I also have VW PARTS CATALOGS for the Type 1 Ghia, Beetle,
Type 3 Ghia,  Type 4, the Transporter and the Campmobile.  They
also contain every part used in the car by the major groups.

If you are interested in a copies of any off these just email me and I
can work out a better price if two catalogs or more are ordered.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PASS THIS EMAIL ALONG TO
ANYONE ELSE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED!!!
Because the more people ordering, the cheaper the price.

Email me if you have any questions,
Thanks
Gus
-1966 T3 Ghia