Re: Leaking Fuel Inlet- Solex 32 dual carbs.

Have used JB Weld epoxy on electric pumps, supposed to be fuel-proof.
Parts have to be absolutely spotless and you should let it set a
couple of days, but things will never come apart again!  All the local
auto parts stores carry it here, most hardware stores have small
tubes, too.