	From:
DILLARDP@edu-suu-lifac.li.suu.edu[SMTP:DILLARDP@edu-suu-lifac.li.suu.edu]
	Sent:  Thursday, July 09, 1998 4:47 AM
	To:  type3@vwtype3.org
	Subject:  Don't say it

	Tomorrow I shall (gulp) unsubscribe for two weeks or so because I
will be
	heading for Mexico.

	Dear Volks...may I ask this favor?

	For the next two weeks, please do not post anything intelligent,
	instructional, informational, wise, useful, inspirational, humorous,
sagacious,
	perspicacious, helpful, witty, insightful, philosophical,
metaphysical,
	tautological, epigrammatic....or, especially, fun.

	I don't want to miss any good stuff while I'm gone!

	Phil
	dillard@suu.edu