Re: Looking for a person and a plenum

My name's Mike Wodkowski, I live in Brooklyn, NY and I own a white 72
Square. Daily driver, 1600cc, dual carbs, manual transmission, and a rusted
plenum, which needs replacing.
For those unfamiliar with the part, its the spot welded steel at the rear
of the front trunk, just behind the dash, and my good friend Keith Park
tells me I need a new one.
He also tells me that to get one I'm going to have to cut one out of
another car since its not considered a "replaceable" part. So the questions
are:
1) Does anyone know anyplace I might start? (I'm looking for junkyards.
Dont have space or $$ for a parts car)
2) Anyone in the Long Island club that can give me info on that?
3) Is the Pres. of the Long Island club out there? I hear s/he might have
some evaporative emissions system hoses I'm looking for. (Mine are dead
right at the fuel neck)
- More to come, but focussing on the plenum for now.
-Mike