Don't say it

Tomorrow I shall (gulp) unsubscribe for two weeks or so because I will be
heading for Mexico.

Dear Volks...may I ask this favor?

For the next two weeks, please do not post anything intelligent,
instructional, informational, wise, useful, inspirational, humorous, sagacious,
perspicacious, helpful, witty, insightful, philosophical, metaphysical,
tautological, epigrammatic....or, especially, fun.

I don't want to miss any good stuff while I'm gone!

Phil
dillard@suu.edu