more HELP!!!!!brake bleeding..

Hi,

 Well after finishing up replacing the brake lines to the rear today,
I went to bleed them. Undid the bleeder valve...put the hose on, and went to
pump the pedal......no fluid came out. Pumped it about 25-30 more times and
nothing. I tried this on the FL, RL and RR. The resovoir is full, and only
the side for the front went down a little....because when I opened the valve
some ran out. I know its going to the back because I undid the connection
from the  new tube a little and some came out. Whats going on??? Everything
on the front end is new and clear from obstructions, as well is everything
from the
MC back up to the rear flex lines. I was careful in keeping the lines clean,
so I hope they are clear. When I pushed the pedal, it made kind of a gushing
sound, and the pedal feels very mushy even after all those pumps.........

I know someone out there in T3 land has to know....

PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Im @ my wits end!!!

TIA,
Chad