starter

Hello all. I am in need of a starter for my new squareback. I was told that
they should be the same as the beetle ones. The starter would be on a swing
axle, and be cranking a 12v 200mm flywheel (later type engine). Is this
correct?
	Also, if anyone is looking for a good used starter for a t-3 automatic
trans I have one I can sell from my fastback that got flooded last year
(the starter was not in the car at the time).

Thanks.
Richard Steinburg
Winnipeg,Man.