Re: speedo

I am having problems taking out my speedo, I know it has the two clips
like the clock and the gas gauge, but is there anything else holding
it in???? thanks

The clips have to line up with the holes they pass through at 3 and 9
o'clock.  I've noticed in the past that I often had to press the clips
as hard as I could to remove the speedo because the hole was tighter.
Unhook the speedo cable and wiring, too.  :)

Everett