UGH!!!!! correction

there's no problem with the DMV and the year of our car.  The DMV just sucks
in General.  I cant believe there arent more mass murders there.

We were told the Notch was a 72.  The Title says 71 and when we finally looked
at the vin number (311) re realized it really is a 71 and we're happy with
that cuz we also have a 71 Squareback.

the DMV just sucks and we're still confused about tires and shocks

Matt

71 Notch
71 Square