Re: .....Clock??

<<  intermittend ly at the same pace to you can get that little arm
 inside moving back and forth and when you hear is clicking the 12oclock
 has to be up at all times or it will stop. >>

This is something I would be very interested in, its just too bad that I cant
understand what the hay you are trying to say, man. Can you say this again a
little SLOWER, please

Thenx
HB