Re: Face off with Jim...

Oh, that's too simple, Peter.  I remember from my algebra class that
a=1/2bh.  I don't want the beer, but I also don't think that's the "a"
your talking about.  I don't have any reference that mentions the length
of the pushrod, except the mysterious dimension "a" in the bentley.
>From my understanding, the pedal should be adjusted by using the stop on
the floor as much as possible first.  Changing the pushrod length may
affect the pedal ratio, but I don't think "small" adjustments (+- 1/8
inch) would make that much of a difference.  That still doesn't answer
the question, but maybe it will help.

Jake Kooser