fun with flatbed scanners

Hey volks, got a scanner, a toasted engine, and a free Sunday
afternoon?  Do like I did, and use your flatbed scanner to take photos
of the damaged parts!  Seriously, though - I DID use my scanner to
photograph the #4 piston and #2 rod bearing from Wilson's retired '66
engine.  Unfortunately, they're kind of huge.  I have thumbnails with
links to the full-monster size pictures at
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/6415/scannerplay.htm if anyone
wants to see what I tried to describe the other day.  Have fun!

Jake Kooser

Watch for scans of my roommate's cat coming soon. Here kitty, kitty....