re:parts problem

    Hi there, the saga continues..

    It is the pressure regulator that they have busted... I'm assuming
that it was broken during the repairs made to it putting in the new
drive plate... they had to take out the engine and transmission to get
it in.  It was working fine before and I even checked all the wires and
connections.  I haven't been up to see my car yet but I'm going to
Winnipeg on Monday so I'm going to stop on my way and see what the hell
they're doing!
    I'll be in Winnipeg for the rest of the month, hopefully I can get
access to a computer to keep you posted and so you can help answer the
questions I'm bound to have.
    I can't really blame the mechanics for not having a clue, they never
saw a car like it before I broke down in their little town,  it really
is in the middle of nowhere, the nearest cities are an hour away on
either side of it with nothing in between but swamp and rock.
    I'll try and keep you posted and if I do need the part I will
probably want to get in touch with one of you to get it to me somehow.
    Later,

Ted
'69 notch