Re: BUGFEST '98 - Sunday July 5 - Lake Ontario Park, Kingston, ON

woo-hoo....... I'll be going.... I just found out today that I have sunday off,
I'll be leaving tomorow (saturday after work) and will be camping at Lake
Ontario park, look for the red Squareback (with a roof rack)...... I'll be with
my friend and his brown 74 bus.....

Todd Daley
71 squareback