HELP!!!!stupid brake lines....

Hi,

A bit of a dilemma.....I completed converting my 65 notch to a late disk system.
No problems at all....even for me who hasnt done too much mechanical stuff.

WELL.......I go to bleed the brakes.....and theres two leaks...squiriting
all over the place. The first was where I made a "slight" bend to get it to
fit, and the second is inside about 4-6" behind the gas pedal. What a pisser!!
HELP!!! How hard is it to change the entire line? Is there some kind of "T"
fitting for the rear brakes, where the line comes back?  What are the size of
the fittings I need to get on the lines? Are the years different? I
dont think it is......I hope! I guess I have to replace the entire line...
how far back does it go, before it exits the interior? BTW, its on the drivers
side.

TIA,
Chad