Re: Engine tin

On  2 Jul 98 at 18:00, type3@vwtype3.org wrote:

> I'm looking for engine tin for my 69 Square. Does anybody have any, or does anyone know where I can order some??????

I have almost anything you might need.  Which parts are you missing?
My parts have been sandblasted and repainted with black polyurethane
enamel.  Very durable and looks original.  Some parts will have
suffered from rust damage, but have been refinished nicely and are
quite serviceable.

Jim

PS.  Please turn off the HTML "feature" in your email program that
makes your email files several times bigger than they would need to
be otherwise.  This also makes it hard for others to read your email
unless they use a brouser to do email.  If you don't know how to do
this, tell me which program you are using and I will try to help.