Vacation

Tomorrow is a holiday at Ford and I am taking next week
off.  I have unsubscribe from the list at work for now.  I
am still subscribed at home so will be able to keep up with
everything.  If any wants to e-mail me direct between now
and the 13th of July, please use my personal address
<jjaranson@aol.com>.

The plan is to get out in the garage and work on my car
some during my vacation.  I will let everyone know how I
make out.

Later......

--
John Jaranson