Re:What's the Big Secret?

I would like to join in on the confessional, too.  I bought my 67 Squareback
for $350, after I decided that replacing the distributor in my 78 Pontiac
Grand Prix was not going to get me a better running car (plus I was ready for
a new and different car).  It took me from Fort Dix, New Jersey to Fort Sill,
Oklahoma. Rode me around there for 9 months, then went to Mississippi enroute
to Fort Hood, Texas, where I found out that one of the valves had burned out.
I replaced the heads (while the engine was in the car, what an experience),
but misadjusted the valves (I have since learned to read alittle bit more
closely... .06 WRONG, .006 CORRECT) End result?   The car sat for 4 years in a
barn till I towed it to Tennessee.  I have since put her in the garage while I
collect the parts needed to make her roadworthy.
   I promised the PO that I would contact him if I ever wanted to sell the
Squareback, since then I have lost contact with him.  Too bad for him, good
for me since that means I will have to keep the Squareback.
Buck