What's the Big Secret?

Hello All,

Now that I started this thread, my post is somewhat on topic.

Lucky me, tonight I bought a '59 Euro Ragtop T-1 (semaphores).  For
those of you Europeans, not a big deal, but here in US it is.

It is a ten year old professional restoration.  Still very nice
condition, but some chips in the paint and little things like that.
Ragtop looks brand new.  Two-tone paint, black with dark red below the
trim line on the sides.

I'm excited!  But T-3's are still #1.

Oh ya, I guess I'd better say since I started this thread $3000.00 and
worth every penny, I think.

Charlie
'67 Square
'59 Euro Ragtop