Prices

I understand both sides of the conversation about speaking freely.  I
have told to stop bragging and asked to divulge all in the same
sentence.  I have had the pleasure, at last count, to have owned 11 type
3's, 2 buses, 2 bugs, a dunebuggie and a rabbit.  The cheapest, the
rabbit-25 bucks: ran on 3 cyl and had blown struts.  The engine prob was
a bad plug wire.  Sold for $400.  The most expensive, a 71 yellow Square
with perfect interior, a 1641, Empi 8 spokes and tinted glass-$1600.  No
one in Idaho seems to think 3's are worth anything.  I have been
fortunate enough to own 2 Notchbacks, bought each for less than $600 and
both had their own problems.

The key is to not loose money, only happened once and it was also my
first at 16.  Experience has its benefits.

Brian Fye
64 Notch with IRS, auto, air, heat
VWAG just sent its stuff and said the Notch is miss titled for year