Re: What's the Big Secret?/ accessory seat brackets.......

Not to feel left out......

 I paid $100 for my 71 square..... paid another $100 for ball joints.... and
threw in misc. parts which I already had to get mine on the road ( oh I also
paid $120 for the roof rack... had to have one!!)

 I am also picking up an 71 fastback dead autotrany, mint front fenders,
rebuilt engine, for $300 ( he wanted $150 for just the fenders......) I may end
up putting this one on the road also...... it isn't in that bad of shape ( F.I.
still in it and running !!!!)

Oh and also if anybody is interested and there is enough demand I am picking up
a set of accessory brackets for the rear seat ( to turn it into a bed) very
soon --- I may attempt to repro these brackets so if you are interested please
speak up !!!!

Todd Daley