What the Big Secret?

Hmmm,
	At the risk of giving away a secret, t3s are pretty plentiful up here.
Very few notches, but fasts and squares go for 250 (no motor or
interior, but reasonably clean shell) to 1500 (decent runner, needs some
work) to 3500-4K for a really clean car.
	I got a non-running '71 square as a donor for the notch (RUST disaster-
$500 with all panels and glass) for $400. Now I just need to get to
work...
	Try things like http:\\www.traderonline.com for ideas on pricing
nationally...
Toby