Type 3 parts

I have looked for years.
I just got a 1965 Notchback.
I need to replace the entire braking system and I
need to rebuild my 32 PDSIT carbs.
I also decided to keep it six volt.
Who has a 6v FM radio with mounting thingy.
I'm missing the right rear quarter moulding.
Are these the same on Fast and Square's?
I also need left front turn assembly.

I work in a used computer store...  So I would love to trade
Parts for parts...  Need a Laser Printer?  Monitor?
Anyone in San Diego got an old Haynes manual?

Chris...The Mac Guy...