Re: Back to the old list...

Greg and all:

I am very surprised by this.. very very surprised.

I make my living as a UNIX Sys. Admin and have never seen a problem like
this drag out so long.  This is ridiculous.

I run a small network at home, hence the domain name, and have worked with
majordomo, listserv, and others for years and have never run into a
problem quite like ours.  I do not believe it has anything to do with
majordomo itself.  The problem, from what I have seen, is at the ISP
level.

Anyhoo, just vocalizing my frustration some more.  I can understand the
situation however.

- John