Re: Type IV engine in your Type III car

Jason,
 I also am considering putting a Type IV engine into my late model (73)
Fastback, in fact I already have the engine donor as my daily driver at the
moment , a 2.0 liter Vanagon .If you check out the February 1997 issue of
Volksworld you will see Paul Medhursts ex-car , a 1964 1500s Squareback, which
he has fitted with a 2.0 engine from a Vanagon. When I am ready to install
mine I am going to have a chat with Paul about how to install the engine
exactly, as I often pop into the shop when I am working in the area.
You could try checking out the website and then mailing T3D to see if they can
give you the info as well
http://www.wildhq.demon.co.uk/t3d
Good Luck and let me know how you get on
Damian
Derby, UK