Re: 3 holes!

Yeah, when I left Ohio with my Squareback, they told me there was only
one left in the whole state.  :->  You should contact either the German
Air Sucker Society (G.A.S.S., up in Greg's neck of the woods) at
http://www.classicar.com/clubs/airsuckr/airsuckr.htm or the Central Ohio
Vintage Volkswagen Club (in Columbus) at
http://www.fpi-protostar.com/covvc/ .  The folks to talk to are Troy
Heitzenraiter at GASS, and probably Chris Lewis at COVVC.  I don't know
Troy very well, but Chris is at almost all of the shows in Ohio (he's a
serious Manx-head, look for the "green monster" in the show area).  I've
also seen a few type IIIs at shows in Ohio when I was there.  One fellow
had a nice tan Squareback that he had a pinstripe flame job done on (at
the show) in Dayton, and my friend Jim Tigner's son Dave has a light
blue '67 Square up in Athens.  There's also a Cincinatti VW club that
has a show every year, I've seen the tan one there and showed mine once
there too, it was at some Kentucky University about 3 miles from Cincy.
Hope this helps, 'cause it's too damn cold in Ohio for me to move back
from Miami to join ya.

Jake Kooser