T3: '66 headlights

I have a question. I have seen '66 ( I think this is the year) slanted
headlights on squarebacks. I am assuming that someone has grafted the
housing from type 1 fenders to a squareback. Anyone ever seen this and
maybe one of you has performed this surgery. Please share you learning
curve with me. I am thinking about doing this. Please accept my
apologies in advance to all you purists. It has been a while since I
have plugged in my SawZall. I'm itching to do this.

One more week and I will move into my new house with a two car garage.
Yaaaaaahooooooo. I am so tired of working on my cars outside. Yuck. Just
had to share that with everyone.

Hey, since I am writing so much, I might as well ask something else.
Anyone know where I can buy reproduction Porsche 2.Ol wheels?
--
Phillip Bradfield

Portland, Oregon

'63 Notch (Standard) <----not standard, just '63 Notchback?